Sunday, January 10, 2010

Goodmorning!

The other morning I was in bed, waiting until the last possible minute to get the girls up. Sarah Gray suddenly burst into my room saying "Alright mom, I'm ready to go to gymnastics!" Well, although gymnastics was not until 3 that afternoon...I was so so proud of her for getting ready by herself. She had dressed fully in the clothes I had set out for the next day, put on her socks and shoes, and had even put a head band in her head. I believe this is now something fun for her...picking out her own clothes and coming downstairs to surprise us with something she "designed" herself. Saturday morning we had a birthday party to go to at 10, and at 7 she came down, all dressed again. Although I made her change her shirt and put her hair in a ponytail, she is actually getting ready by herself at 3&1/2! It really does save me a lot of time, trying to get both the girls ready to head out the door. I can't believe how fast my baby is growing up. Here is a picture of her on Saturday morning (you have to love the shirt and tights)!


No comments: