Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome 2010!

Well, as many mom's will do this year, my resolution is to start, and stay with a family blog. From the post below, you can see I attempted this activity about a year and a half ago. We see how far I got! I have also not updated my girls journals in about 4 months...and I feel like such a bad, slacker mom!! Maybe this blog will let me feel a bit better about documenting our family experiences, and the joys and laughs our girls bring us everyday. And was we await the arival of Baby Douglass #3, and the exciting adventures our "new life" in Summerfield, I am sure I will have plenty to share! I have never been big on making New Years resolutions, but for some reason, the start of this decade leaves me with much excitement of what is ahead! So here are my family resoutions for this year:

1. Join a church!
2. Less TV/more crafty activities with the kids.
3.Work on creating more creative, healthy/organic meals. Bake more! Eat out less.
4.Work on ways to save money: couponing, free, fun family activities, avoid Target!
5. Use babysitters more.
6. Learn to take better pictures (my personal goal).

Happy New Year everyone!




No comments: